3 Week troubleshooting, headaches and fatigue

As the title says, I’m a little over 3 weeks into the carnivore way and had been going along nicely – not really any problems at all. Lot of fatty meat and that sort of thing.But then on week 3 here, I’ve developed a sudden on-set of headaches and fatigue, along with a mental stagnation. My moods have ‘regulated’ but no longer have any ups or downs. It’s the same kind of mild emotion all the time. Almost like those depressed people who go on anti-depressants and turn into a zombie of sorts!My motivation to exercise has decreased as well, due to not feeling energetic. I don’t feel “bad” but not good either. I’m just lingering in the middle. That is my main problem, along with the headaches and overall fatigue/lackluster workouts. I wasn’t experiencing these things at week 1 or 2, they’ve only popped up recently.Any ideas?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2QSQVw8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...