24 year old Japanese girl - one week into eating only meat

I wanted to share my story of how I got into zerocarb and how much it has helped me mentally.Prior to zerocarb, I did low carb for 6 months after being convinced that humans don’t need any carbs and I found out about the carnivore diet through Michael Goldstein when I was reading about Bitcoin ๐Ÿ™ˆ​Before going low carb, I did calorie counting and often ate under 1000 calories a day because I was so scared of gaining weight.​I started doing low carb and weight training early this year and I felt so much freedom for the first time after realizing that it was extremely difficult to gain weight as long as I never ate carbs. These were really easy to stick to as long as I knew I wasn’t doing it for weight loss but for health.​A few months ago, I got interested going fully zerocarb because whenever there were days I ate this way, I just felt more energetic and the scale never changed for me no matter how much I ate. Prior to zerocarb I didn’t know what it means to eat until I felt satiated. Now, I eat around 2500 to 3000 calories a day of meat, fat, salt, and butter.​Over the holidays, this is a good time to start zerocarb and I am very convinced that this is one of the healthiest ways to eat. I haven’t lost any weight and I weigh 20 lbs more than the time when I would eat under 1000 calories. I think I am better able to accept myself and not feel bad for feeling like I’m not doing enough because I can tell myself “you’re eating in the healthiest possible way right now!” Being able to accept how I look now and not craving or tracking my foods all day is *so* wonderful to me. My boyfriend has also been extremely supportive about this way of eating and this gave us a lot of opportunities to talk about my self image as well.​Thank you for reading! I’m *so* excited to keep checking this community and learning more about this way of eating ๐Ÿ˜Š In general, I think that all refined and beautiful things are simple, and things that appear complex to me are things I just don’t yet understand well. I think zerocarb might be this for eating ๐Ÿงก​image from eating zerocarb at an accommodating koren bbq place that didn’t marinate the meat for us :)https://imgur.com/a/DEMkDUY



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2AlgvQh
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...