Issues with bowel movements after 4+ months.

Hello ZC community. I wrote a post after my first month about all the benefits I’m having on this diet, and how much life it has given me. Unfortunately, after that I’ve had one issue that has seemed to persist, and I was hoping someone had any experiences like this.So after maybe the 2nd month I started feeling extremely uncomfortable after having a bowel movement. Like I wasn’t done, but more wouldn’t come out. I get off the toilet, I feel like I still have to go and I am super uncomfortable and it takes all my focus away from daily life. 1-2 hours will pass, and I would try again. A second bowel movement happens. Usually it’s just back to feeling like there’s still more but it won’t come out. This isn’t constipation. I have no pains, no issue pushing it out and it’s usually soft. Everything seems normal, except the fact that I am going to the bathroom 3-4 times in the span of a few hours. The uncomfortable period can last anywhere between 2-6 hours.I hate this. I need to fix this or else I’m going to have to give up on this diet, which worries me even more. I am out of depression and am nowhere near as fatigued, and am generally really happy now that I’ve started this woe. I hope someone has any experience and can tell me what might help.I eat ground beef (500g a day) and eggs (about 3-6 a day) at the moment. My diet has changed a lot the last few months, trying cheese and milk too, sometimes just meat. The only thing I’ve regularly been eating is ground beef. I can’t afford to eat more expensive meat, so at this point I just need advice on how to fix this, and if that’s not possible, I fear I’ll have to try introducing vegetables again to see if that fixes it. Everything else is fine. My mood is great, energy is great (been a bit more tired because of winter, though) and generally I am just feeling healthier.Hopefully you guys can help me.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2QsvLE4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...