[Question] is it okay to eaaaaase into Paleo?

Hi, I’m new here.

I recently learned about the Paleo diet and it speaks to me bc it’s seemingly fairly simple to know what you’re allowed to eat, and what you’re not allowed to eat, without doing any crazy math, or label researching, or anything. (Let me know if that’s a fair assessment).

If you can’t hunt it or grow it, then you can’t eat it, right?

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knows of any resources (websites, etc) that can show someone how to ease into this.

Currently, my diet is embarrassingly bad. I work a hellacious and roller coaster-like schedule, so much of my eating is convenience-based and/or binge-type eating after a whole day of not being able to grab anything.

Anyhow, I hope this request makes sense, but mostly I’m looking forward to learning here.

submitted by /u/Dara_Lecht
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2RqzcYH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...