ROLLING into Fall with homemade Crunchy Caramel Apple Energy...

ROLLING into Fall with homemade Crunchy Caramel Apple Energy Balls…ππ
I definitely am a night snack kinda person, and I love having something sweet (but secretly healthy) to enjoy before bed. These caramel apple energy balls are packed with caramelly apple flavor - not to mention the perf mix of chewy, crunchy and fudgy texture π - but don’t have any added sugar! Plus, you can make them with as little as six ingredients. π
π Recipe For the Caramel Apple Energy Balls:
4 ounces of applesauce (sugar free, if desired)
4-5 soaked and shredded dates
¼ cup + 2 TBSP of flour (I used rice, quinoa and coconut flour from @nutsdotcom)
¼ cup puffed rice cereal (I enjoy @erewhonorganic puffed rice, but any will do!)
¼ cup mixed seeds and/or chopped nuts (I used sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds from @foodsalive)
A hearty sprinkling of cinnamon
π Instructions:
First, soak your dates in water for around 20 minutes to make them super soft. Then mash them (in a blender or with your fingers) with all the other ingredients except the puffed rice. I’ve found that adding the puffed rice last gives the best crunch!
After the energy balls are rolled, pop them into the freezer on parchment paper for 20 minutes to set. Then you can store them in the fridge or the freezer, and enjoy! π
You can find more directions and photos by clicking on the direct link in my profile ππ»or by pasting this link in your browser ππ» https://ift.tt/2zBQhpl
How are you starting to kick off fall - with food or otherwise? Let me know in the comments! ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
#glutenfreeblogger #celiacfriendly #energyballrecipe #glutenfreefoodshare #whatceliacseat #glutenfreefoodie #celiaclife #noglutennoproblem #glutenfreefoodshare #celiacsofig #glutenfreesnacks #whatceliacseat #REALhealthfood #blissballs #vegansnacks #glutenfreefoodporn #vegansnackshare #gffood #healthysnackrecipe #vegansnacksonthego #gffood #glutenfreevegan #foodsalive https://instagr.am/p/CFM6QzhHUGK/
from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/35Iw5pu
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment