I know what #glutenfreebreakfast is going to be happening on...

I know what #glutenfreebreakfast is going to be happening on repeat this Labor Day weekend (AD) ππππ» @realgoodfoods’ Breakfast Sandwich!
I’ve always been a fan of Real Good Foods’ #certifiedglutenfree products π…but I’m even more psyched that they can now be found in Target. Considering there’s a Target less than two minutes away from my current apartment, that’s either very convenient or very dangerous. π
But a girl can never have too many easy #freezermeals on hand for busy workdays or weekends. ππ» My BF enjoys the pork sausage version while I’m addicted to the turkey sausage flavor. So I’m extra glad our freezer is stooooocked up. π
Have you ever tried @realgoodfoods products? (Their cauliflower crust pizza and stuffed chicken breasts are also π£π£!) Or would you go with the pork or turkey sausage breakfast sandwich? Lemme know! π€ππ»
.
.
.
.
.
#labordayweekend #laborday #noglutenplease #whatceliacseat #glutenfreediet #glutenfreelifestyle #celiacdisease #noglutenhere #glutenfreefoodshare #glutenfreebread #coeliacdisease #freefromgluten #gfreefoodie #glutenfreefollowme #celiacsofig #glutenfreeeats #gffood #noglutennoproblem #whatcoeliacseat #nograins #glutenfreeblogger #coeliaclife #glutenfreelivin #eatglutenfree #celiaclife #myglutenfreelife #glutenfreefoodshare https://instagr.am/p/CEuAPPFHxsj/
from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2QTf1o2
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment