Fun fact: I turned 25 yesterday. π³ππ€ͺ It wasn’t the most...

Fun fact: I turned 25 yesterday. π³ππ€ͺ
It wasn’t the most exciting birthday (hellloooo Orange County, CA still being in quarantine + having 100-degree-Fahrenheit weather ππ) but enjoyed relaxing and cooling off with smoothies and ice cream. π
Buuuuut considering that I feel like I’ve lived through a decent amount in only 25 years, I thought I’d share 25 fun facts about me! π€ππ»
⭐️ I’ve lived in Cuba and had an iguana steal my sandwich. ⭐️ I played soccer ⚽️ for over 10 years and miss it TONS. ⭐️ I’ve moved 10+ times (marine brat life!) ⭐️ I’ve never been to a wedding. ⭐️ I’ve never used a dating app. ⭐️ I made a batch of homemade granola every week for about 5 years straight - until I randomly stopped π. ⭐️ I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia at age 11. ⭐️ My right pinky finger can’t straighten because I broke it (and all the other fingers in that hand π). ⭐️ The day after my 18th birthday, I had to start a liquid diet due to #celiac complications. ⭐️ I’m allergic to cats π±. ⭐️ I thrive on routine. ⭐️ I was diagnosed with celiac disease the week of Senior prom. ⭐️ I LOVE snack bars and protein bars! ⭐️ I prefer bigger meals over snacking. ⭐️ I currently live in Santa Ana, CA ❤️! ⭐️ I started weight lifting my senior year of college. ⭐️ I’ve watched every episode of every version of Law and Order. ⭐️ Most of my clothes π are from thrift stores. ⭐️ My family is Texan, so I use “y’all” all the time. ⭐️ I inherited a passion for fitness from my dad. ⭐️ I have one sister who is 18 months younger than me. ⭐️ I have some form of chocolate π« every day. ⭐️ Zucchini is my favorite vegetable. ⭐️ I prefer ice cream in a bowl, not a cone. ⭐️ I’m way more comfortable photographing food than myself. π
If you read all that, you’re the real MVP. ππ» What’s one fun fact about you? https://instagr.am/p/CE1vK9CnO6b/
from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2Zg3ST1
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment