Mood swings and aggressive anger Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 28, 2019 Hi all I’m Day 4 Z/C and having mood swings but the worst of all anger!!! I feel like I could punch all the walls down in my home and I can’t stop thinking ruminating aggressive thoughts, yet on day 2 I had Z/C “ZEN” and it was wonderful, total bliss.And now today I feel achy inflamed and very angry so is this all part of normal adaption in the early day’s? I’ve tried working it off but that just making me even more angry as if its fuelling the adrenaline , I’m female but feel like an alpha male at the moment from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2WjxyLi via IFTTT Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Success Story: Completing the Marathon des Sables Using Primal... April 14, 2022 Success Story: Completing the Marathon des Sables Using Primal Principles https://ift.tt/ZehoQEu from Paleo Diet Guide https://ift.tt/f8KVawG via IFTTT Read more
Are You Looking For The BEST Paleo Recipes? May 12, 2022 Are You Looking For The BEST Paleo Recipes?: Get cooking, good looking! Top Paleo cookbooks... from Paleo Diet Guide https://ift.tt/nIMO9vG via IFTTT Read more
Creamed Spinach Recipe https://ift.tt/SIKAwxO May 07, 2022 Creamed Spinach Recipe https://ift.tt/SIKAwxO from Paleo Diet Guide https://ift.tt/7F9vhKI via IFTTT Read more
Comments
Post a Comment